- A teaser
- What is an opportunity?
- Who is an entrepreneur?
- What is entrepreneurship?
- Sidestepping reason
- Holding the bag … of uncertainty
- Killing innovation softly: grades
- The shackles of human “capital”
- The void that cannot be filled with reason
- From explaining the past to looking into the future
- Opportunity as friendship
- The illusion of understanding entrepreneurial success
- The Anna Karenina principle in entrepreneurship
- Success Is Random, So Court Serendipity
- Entrepreneurship as educational product